URJA ECO BURN
[ ECO FRIENDLY SANITARY NAPKIN DISPOSAL SYESTEM ]
Young girls handle the menstruation period very differently as compared to women’s as they are not familiar with such problems, hence they hide their used napkins / pad under bed or behind cupboards & look for easy solution to dispose of, either they throw on road side garbage bin / place or water drain line, or even flush down in toilets.
Sanitary Napkins are highly absorbent & when thrown in drain line, it chokes the sewage system and pollute the streams & rivers cause hormonal changes in wild life and enable harmful organism to enter the food chain. Drainage of sanitary napkins in rest rooms / wash rooms leads to blockage of toilets & involve huge cost of maintenance. Correct & proper way to dispose of the used Sanitary Napkin is by burning in a closed chamber and converting it to Sterile Ash. This can be best achieved with the help of URJA ECO BURN.
- URJA ECO BURN is designed in such a way to destroy the Soiled Napkins, both scientifically and hygienically. Full care has been taken of all 3Ts [Temperature, Time & Turbulence] for complete combustion.
- Advance Technology & Electrically operated.
- Automatic Power & Heat cut off through DTC.
- Compact in size, lightweight & wall mounted.
- Residue Ash less than 1 grams & can be collected in tray located at the bottom of the incinerator.
- Inbuilt Smoke removal unit & the flue gas is discharged through flue gas duct. Virtually smoke & odor-free.
- URJA ECO BURN is provided with ceramic insulation for excellent thermal protection.
- Prevent drainage & line chocking.
- Add hygiene to your life and campus & keep the environment safe & clean.
Where to Use.
Girls School and Colleges, Women Hostels, Hospitals, Shopping Malls & Complexes, Airport, Corporate Office& Factories, Hotel, Railway Station, Bus Station, Public Toilets, Waiting / Rest Room, Movie Halls, and Women Jails & Thana.