URJA BIOMASS GASIFIERS
“URJA” Biomass Gasifier is a thermochemical catalytic Converter/Reactor where various physical & chemical reactions take place. Biomass is passed through various Zones – Drying/ Distillation Zone, Pyrolysis Zone, Combustion Zone & Reduction Zone. When the biomass is passed through all the above Zones, it gets converted into a high quality combustible gas called Producer Gas, which is a low caloric, low pressure gas that can be combusted for low cost Heat & Power generation etc.
- High Conversion efficiency from solid Biomass to gaseous fuel 85% in hot gas mode.
- Each Kg of Biomass Producer 2.5 m3 of gas having an average calorific value of 1050 Kcal / m3.
- 1 liter of diesel fuel can be saved from 4Kg of wood or 5Kg of Rice Husk.
Advantages of Installation "Urja" Biomass Gasifire
- Low cost Power Generation [ 65% - 85% diesel saving in DG Set / Engine ]
- Pollution Free & reduces Green Houses Gas Emission & Acid rain.
- Waste Management Benefits.